Sunday 13 October 2019

Baby book card

Hello there,

On September 24th my newest Gt Grand daughter Elsie Mae was born. She was 8 weeks early, weighing just 3lb 3.5 oz but she's doing extremely well. She's breathing on her own and just has a feeding tube but is gaining weight and able to have cuddles from mum & dad.




Backing papers are by The Lovely Studio
Doily die by The Works
Letter dies by Yvonne Crafts
Pram Die by Joanna Sheen
Flowers by Wild Orchid crafts
The border at the top and bottom of the pages is a punch from X cut.

I love making these book cards but they take a long time and are quite fiddly, especially the pages. I had 3 of them to make last week and by heck is was quite stressful working to a deadline. I really don't think I could do this as anything other than a hobby.

Thanks for popping in x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Lynne inside and out love the beautiful flowers -congratulations and hope she is home soon-born on my birthday too!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.