Saturday 12 June 2021

Less is More #445

 Hello there,


It's Saturday and time for a brand new challenge at Less is More

 


 It's colour challenge week and we have beautiful colours for you, Pale Blue and yellow.


I've used a digital image for my card, something I haven't done for a long time. The beauty of digi images is that you can choose the size of your image to suit your design or card base size. There are some beautiful images out there and I've chosen one by Alex Syberia. Alex was one of our sponsors for our birthday celebration month and her designs are stunning.



Really simple card to make.

After deciding where to put my image I adjusted the angle slightly and simply printed directly onto my card.

I used quite a light weight card stock but it's good for colouring onto. I used a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.

The leaves were my biggest problem so I coloured those in a pale turquoise

The sentiment is stamped on black card in clear ink and embossed in white EP 


Stamp- Alex Syberia-Avery Elle

 

Please check out the inspiration from the other DT's on the blog.

 

Thanks for popping in 

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lynne. I love Alex Syberia's designs and you have used this one beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image Lynne
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft and so pretty, Lynne ... the black label sentiment pops brilliantly against these lovely blooms! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.