Monday 19 December 2022

Christmas cards 2022 take 3

 Hello there,


The last batch of Christmas cards for this year have been safely delivered.



I'll hold my hands up and admit I stole the idea for this one from the online card store Zazzle. It's very sparkly and easy to make so I went with it. I made quite a few in pale blue, pale pink, red and purple.

The glitter card is from a local £1 store.

The snow flakes are by Joanna Sheen cut from silver mirror card.

The sentiment is by Gina K, stamped and embossed in silver EP.


Thanks for popping in x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and design love all the sparkle and snowflakes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Lynne, inspired is good methinks! Love the sparkle and colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.