Sunday 5 November 2023

Feel better soon.

 Hello there,


I've popped in today to share a card I made for my sister in law who has just had an operation for breast cancer.

She is the most positive person I know and is  dealing with it wonderfully. 



It's a nice simple card as she doesn't do fussy.

I used an embossing folder from Spellbinders. It's a 3D one so some lovely depth to it.

The flower is made using a die from Alexander Renke using a scrap of smooshed paper and the leaves are part of another flower set from AR.

The sentiment is PC generated.


Thank you for coming to my blog today.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card -you do them so well.Love the single flower and embossed background. Wishing your SIL a speedy recovery.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she loved her beautiful and elegant card Lynn. Healing thoughts attached here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.