Wednesday 6 March 2024

Mothers Day card

 

 Hi There,

 I'm Popping in to share the card I made for my mum in law for Mothers day this Sunday. She'll be 99 years old in July and, although she now in a care home, she's both physically and mentally very well.



I used a stencil from Honey Bee Stamps with Nuvo embellishment mouse on the card base.

The stamp is Lush Peonies from Pinkfresh Studio coloured with various marker pens

The sentiment is from an old Flourishes stamp set now retired cut out with a banner from Catherine Pooler

 

Thanks for popping in

2 comments:

  1. Catching up after a while Lynn, I've missed so many gorgeous makes. This is so beautiful, wishing your Mum in Law has a lovely day. She will love her card I'm sure. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynne and love the beautiful flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.