Saturday 20 June 2020

Less is More #422

Hi There,

It's time for another fun challenge at Less is More and this time it's,


It's easier than it sounds...honestly!


Quite a bit of masking involved but a fairly quick and easy design.
I used a very old Waltzing Mouse stamp set called Big Blooms in 3 different shades of pink for the solid and Versamark Onyx for the outline.
The sentiment is  Avery Elle Simple Sentiments

Check out the other DT for some fab inspiration and leave them some love


Thanks for popping in x

7 comments:

  1. Perfect set of stamps for the challenge, Lynn. I love the colors you chose. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever card Lynn,I think I have ideas for a card now too...I am hoping lol. ;) ...sorry for the lack of commenting recently too! hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Lynn ! Such a clever used of both solid and outlines. Pretty combo of colours too ! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card and clever masking
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect design, Lynne! Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image combo and the colour combo here, Lynne. They remind me of the spirograph images which I used a lot when I was young xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.