Saturday 6 June 2020

Less is More # 421 Borders

Hi there,

It's Less is More Day, 
and this time we have a lovely easy challenge for you





This is my take on it,



I used a border embossing folder from Crafters Companion that my lovely friend Carol gave me ages ago and I have never used before now. Certainly will again.
The flowers were made using a punch and finished off with a pearl centre
The sentiment is from a set called Orchids by Flourishes.

Please check out the challenge blog, there's some fabulous inspiration from the DT

Thanks for popping in x

8 comments:

  1. A great card!
    Love your border and the flowers. Thank you for the inspiration!

    Greetings from Switzerland,
    Liv (Swissie)
    x
    l.frische@valaiscom.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think I need that sentiment.......! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! Love the embossing and the pearls, and those pink blooms stand out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lynne the embossed border looks great with the little pink flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous embossed border Lynne! Love the pops of colour from the punched flowers too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't use embossing folders enough, this is great Lynne. Such a simple idea but so pretty and effective x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and delicate look Lynne. The embossing folder was a great idea and it looks so, so good behind those delightful flowers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.