Monday 28 December 2020

Batch Christmas cards

 Hello there,


I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. I know the restrictions made it really hard for a lot of us but I hope you made the best you could of it. Here's hoping the new year brings us more joy.


I'm a bit late posting this, should have done it weeks ago but Christmas got in the way and I'm always last minute as you know.

These are, in my opinion, a cop out. All I've really done is stick DP on the card base and die cut the two part greeting. I am quite pleased with how they look though and I did make a dozen of them for friends and neighbours.



I used some very pale green pearlescent card from Crafters Companion for greeting, it matches perfectly with this cool DP.



For this one I picked out the gold on the DP and added some gold sequins


DP is from the Works

Die is Alexandra Renke

2 comments:

  1. Now I am sorry I got rid of most of my paper stash and there I was feeling very proud that I haven't bought any in over 2 years and then you post these...!!
    Great cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne-thank you for your comment and yes thankfully I am feeling so much better fingers crossed.Beautiful cards and papers-love the large die-cut sentiments too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.