Saturday 9 January 2021

Less is More # 434 Clothing and/or Accessories

 Hello there,

 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year in spite of the restrictions and this horrid virus. 

We look forward to this new year with positivity and with that in mind we're back with our first challenge  at Less is More

for 2021 and it's a good one.


Hopefully, now we have the vaccine program starting we can all look forward to dressing up and going out. I think there'll be a lot of partying and family get togethers in a few months.

I don't do fashion, at my age I go more for comfort although I do try to look smart especially when I go out but I remember how good I felt in heels when I was younger. And so that's what I've gone with.



I used a stamp from Jilly Bean Soup, masked the shoe and stamped again at an angle that, hopefully looks like it's having a good time.

I coloured the image with Promarkers in poppy red and caramel.

The sentiment is computer generated.

Check out the other DT for some fabulous inspiration.


Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I need those shoes!
    Great card Lynne! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and masking Lynne love the beautiful shoes although I have never been able to wear heels that high lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image and absolutely perfect for our challenge. Those shoes would kill me, but I love them! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and sassy card! Let's hope we can all get to get out and be social again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had the perfect stamp for this challenge, Lynne (and you also saved my life by asking for shoes !). Even if I love those shoes I wouldn't be able to wear them, to high for me but perfect for my daughter. Love your CAS design too. We will wait a little longer before going out to dance with them but in the meantime, take care of yourself and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.