Tuesday 9 February 2021

Inkspirational Challenge, Hearts.

 Hello there,


It's ages since I joined in at Inkspirational Challenge 

but as soon as I saw the prompt I knew I had to have a go.


 Me and hubby will have been married for 45 years this April and the days of Valentine cards to each other disappeared decades ago but that doesn't stop me from making them. Maybe one of the kids can make use of it.



I started with a small, scrap piece of card I'd smooshed with Twinkling H2O's in different shades of pink, ages ago ( I never throw even the smallest pieces away, you never know what they'll come in handy for).

I cut that out with a Sissix heart die.

 The alphabet and ampersand were cut out of hot pink card with dies from Yvonne Creations and Memory Box.

The tiny hears are cut using a small punch out of the same scrap card as the larger heart.

Sentiment is computer generated.

You never know, I might just shock OH with a card this year afterall.


Thanks for popping in x


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Lynne love all the hearts-congrats for your anniversary in April too, we stopped exchanging cards years ago too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a super CAS layout, it’s equally fit for a man as for a woman, brilliant. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully CAS Lynne and I love way you layered the ampersand over the larger heart. I'd say go ahead and surprise OH but maybe put cushions on the floor to soften his landing LOL!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.