Saturday 6 February 2021

Less is More # 436

 Hello there,

It's our 10th birthday month at Less is More 

so we're celebrating with some fabulous challenges and a host of prizes to win.

I can't believe it's 10 years since Chrissie and Mandy brought us the first challenge and gave me an insight into what has become my favourite style of card making, clean and simple. I've learned so much since then and hopefully improved an awful lot.

 


 

So, this is our colour challenge,

Mmm Chocolate...

You could have plain chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, or add a colour for mint chocolate or strawberry cream. A bar of chocolate or even a whole box of chocolates. 

What better way of celebrating a birthday than with a mint choccy cupcake ( maybe two or three)

Yummy chocolate sponge with a buttercream topping, a sprinkling of chocolate and minty chips and a chocolate heart. 

I think I can feel a baking day coming on.



 I used a stamp from Docrafts coloured with Promarkers and cut out with a stitched circle die.

The word die is from Britannia dies, cut and layered in chocolate and mint green card.

I've added a few tiny green gems for the mint chips.


We have some amazing sponsors for our birthday challenges, pop along to the challenge blog for some superb inspiration from the other DT and get creative. We can't wait to see what you come up with.


Thanks for popping in x

 


5 comments:

  1. Love this one Lynne and that hint of twinkle is fab!
    It's great to see you on the Designer side of LIM after so many years as a contributor!
    Chrissie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a scrummy-licious cupcake Lynne and your sprinkles are a perfect finishing touch. I had to smile when I read your description of it because when I was writing and scheduling the Facebook and Instagram posts for your card I speculated whether they were mint sprinkles or lime sprinkles. I'll leave those posts as they are so maybe you'll get a few visitors to find out which sprinkles they are! Have a wonderful week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this caed, Lynne. Your confection is CAS perfection. Love the minty bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card Lynne love the delicious looking cupcake
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cupcake has had me salivating Lynne - will we be seeing you in the Bake Off tent any time soon?! Love the little sparkly green sprinkles. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.