Saturday 6 March 2021

Less is More #438 Baby

 Hello there,

Well we are all getting over our celebrations for our 10th birthday and are settling down nicely and looking forward to spring. The time of year where the world is showing off all things new, especially babies. 

And that is our theme for the latest challenge at Less is More.

 

We want to see your baby animals, humans,monsters or even robots.

My first card is made using a stamp by PSX.

I've had this stamp for years but have hardly used it although I do love it. It's quite a delicate looking stamp so I've kept the colours pale and delicate too. 

I stamped the image onto a panel of white card. I added a strip of DP along the edge in pale pink and mounted the panel with foam pads



 My second card is a similar design but this time using a stamp from LOTV


Stamps by PSX, Lily of the Valley and Personal Impressions

DP the Lovely Studio- Gingham and Falling Hearts


We're really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Pop over to the blog and check out what the other DT members have done and leave them some love.


Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, both of these are beautiful and elegant cards to welcome baby. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards with a beautiful design, Lynne. You know what ? I also have this wooden stamp from PSX, I bought it 19 years ago to make my son's baptism invitations. Love the Lily of the Valley image too, so darn cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely cards and beautifully coloured Lynne. I think baby stamps are perhaps the ones we keep the longest! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous cards and love the cute images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.