Sunday 14 March 2021

Mothers Day

 Hello there


I'm popping in quckly this evening to share the card I made for my mum in law for mothers day.



 


I die cut the panel from a piece of card slightly smaller than the base card. 

I used another piece of card that I'd sponged previously and placed it under the die cut.

I then made the butterfly by sponging both sides of scraps of thin card in the same colours as the panel with a white butterfly on top, finished of with some tiny coloured gems.


 The sentiment is part of a stamp set but unfortunately I don't have a name.


Panel die- Amazon

Butterfly die- Memory Box

Inking-Versamark, orchid, heliotrope, cyan and canary.


Thanks for popping in x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Lynne love the coloured panel under the die-cut corner and beautiful layered butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lynne - I love the panel die! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.