Sunday 11 April 2021

Birthday Card

 Hello there,

I'm nipping in quickly to share a card I made for my Grand daughters birthday which was yesterday.



I used a digi stamp by Alex Syberia for my card.

 I discovered Alex's digi stamps when she was one of our birthday celebration sponsors at Less is More and now can't get enough of them.

I coloured the image in a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.

I've added a touch of gold glitter to the stamen to give it a bit of bling.

The sentiment is computer generated.

 

I'm entering this card into the latest challenge at Addicted to CAS the theme for that is flower.


Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and colouring Lynne-happy birthday to your Grandaughter for yesterday-one of our grandaughters and grandsons birthdays today
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blooms and your color palette and design are perfect, Lynne! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynne, this card makes such an impact! I love that image and the colours and layout you've used. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers in that top corner... one of my favourite design ideas! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.