Saturday 17 April 2021

Less is More #441 Diamonds

 Hello there.


It's time for a new challenge at Less is More and this time it's the dreaded one layer challenge.



I've taken the promt quite literally with my card and used a diamond (gem) stencil from Funky Fossil

 


 I started by embossing a square using a die from Die-namics, on the front of my card blank.

After a bit of measuring to find the centre to plave the stencil, I quicky sponged some white pigment ink through the stencil then sprinkled some pale pink glitter over it (after removing the stencil ofcourse)

The sentiment is by Wplus9 stamped with versamark black ink




Another view to try to show the sparkle from the glitter


Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT and leave them some love.


Thanks for popping in


4 comments:

  1. One of my fave FF Stencils Lynne and you've done a great job with the glitter! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Lynne. I love the way you framed that wonderful, glittery gem, and your sentiment is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lynne and love the sparkly stencilled diamond
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lynne. This is exactly the stencil that I miss in my stash. What a gorgeous idea to put some pink glitter on top, it really shines like a true diamond !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.