Saturday 24 July 2021

Less is More #448

 Hello there,

 


 

Time for a brand new challenge at Less is More and this time it's a lovely one.

It's Teamie  Elaine's birthday this month so she has chosen a gorgeous card for us to case.



You have lots of choices with this card. There's the rose's, the colour and/or the tiling. Or you can put you're own interpretation on it. We can't wait to see your creations.


I chose to use this stamp, Zinnia's from Flourishes for my CASE, mainly because of the variety of oranges and golds they come in.

I stamped the image twice and coloured each flower separately making sure I got the right colour on the right flower. Once coloured I cut the base one with a stitched square die and adhered it to my card.

I cut a rectangle from the second image and carefully placed it over the first so that all the petals met.

The sentiment is a stamp from Visible Image.

I kept it to the one 'tile' and concentrated on the colours for my card but check out the other DT on the Less is More blog for some fabulous inspiration.


Stamps...Flourishes, Visible Image

Dies...Die-namics, Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautifully coloured flowers Lynne and great design-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the take on Elaine's inspiration piece. Wonderful make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.