Saturday 7 August 2021

Less is More #449

Hello there,

Time for a new challenge at  Less is More and this time we have a colour challenge

I must admit blue isn't my favourite colour but I manage to make a couple of cards to share.


For my first card I used these triangles from Visible Image and coloured them with Spectrum Noir pens in different shades of blue.

The sentiment is by Avery Elle


This one is using a butterly from Docrafts coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.

The sentiment is PC generated and I've added some tint gem stones


We can't wait to see your creations. Please head over to the Less is More blog for some gorgeous inspiration from the DT


Thanks for popping in

5 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards, Lynne. Love the triangles and the way they are places. The butterfly is beautiful and I love the gems. Great use of the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous CAS card Lynne love the beautiful butterfly and the triangles on the 1st one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blue triangles really caught my eye! VERY clever and unusual...just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Lynne! I especially like the bold triangles card - fabulous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super cards here Lynne, I am making mine as we speak ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.