Saturday 4 September 2021

Less is More #451 Sparkle

 Hello there,

Well September already, where is this year going? But it is Saturday and time for our latest challenge at Less is More

and this time we want to see your creations sparkle.

We have the lovely and very talented Viv of Daizy-Mae designs as our guest designer for this challenge.

Please check out her blog and give her some love.


 Just the one card from me this time,


My first thought for this challenge was a Christmas card but I thought that would be the obvious choice and wanted to do something a little bit different. After a lot of thought I decided on this Dragonfly die.

I managed to find a piece of card that I'd previously smooshed in pink and blue DI and luckily the colours lined up beautifully with the die.

I added some Glamour Dust to the wings and some tiny gem stones to the body for extra sparkle.

I used a brick stencil and some decorative chalk for the background.

The sentiment is from a Christmas stamp set but it fit perfectly for this challenge.


Die- Amazon

Stencil- Studio 75

Stamp- Winnie & Walter, Sentimental Winter.

We are looking forward to seeing your creations, who doesn't love a bit of bling


Thanks for popping in.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous CAS card love the beautiful Dragonfly against the stencilling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LIM DT make

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so much. I love that subtle stencilled background . The dragonfly die cut is beautiful and I love the way you added jewels on top of that wonderful sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.