Saturday 15 January 2022

CaS Christmas January 2nd card.

 Hello there,

I'm popping in with my second entry for this months challenge at CaS Christmas

 



 The photo is pretty rubbish I know. I tried so many different angles to get it right but it was always either too dark or giving off a glare. The joys of working with Mirror card I suppose.

Any way for this one I used various snowflake dies of differing sizes, the larger in gold mirror card and the smaller ones on top from silver glitter card.

I cut the word die from gold mirror card and added some silver flat back pearls to finish.


Dies...Snow flakes from Crafters Companion and X cut. Word from Amazon

Pearls from Pretty Pink Posh

 

Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. Love the card and beautiful gold and silver dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layered silver and gold snowflakes, Lynne. So pretty over your linen textured card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layered snowflakes and love your die cut sentiment ♥ thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and classy. The linen paper adds wonderful subtle texture. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture of your card base with your beautiful layered silver and gold snowflakes! Thank you for joining in on my CAS Christmas Challenge this month Lynne! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.