Tuesday 11 January 2022

Cas Christmas January 2022

 Hello there,


A little late I know but a very happy New Year to you all.



I'd like to share a card I made for this months challenge at Cas Christmas

 

I'm determined to get on top of my Christmas cards this year and this challenge blog gives me some great ideas.

I love using foliage on any cards but particularly Christmas cards so I treat myself to some new dies. They've come in very handy already.

I might just have a second card to submit later in the week :)


Dies...Hero Arts star, Sizzix holly and berry, Simply Graphic long berry, Amazon Christmas word.

Flat back gold pearls, Pretty Pink Posh. 

 

Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you all too.Great CAS card -love the gold and silver foliage
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you've created a Christmas tree with star topper from your holly and berry branches. So creative and beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of die cuts to make your silver and gold Christmas tree. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful take on our silver and gold challenge! I love how you placed the holly and berries to create a tree...so clever and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely design with your silver sprigs hanging down from your big gold star Lynne! thanks for sharing with us at my CAS Christmas challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.