Saturday 12 February 2022

Less is More # 458

 Hello there,



We're back!

Welcome to our first challenge of 2022. 

While we are sad to see Sharon, Anita and Izzy say goodbye to us, we are so pleased that Kylie has stepped up as our leader to keep Less is More going. Thank you Kylie.

We have a DT call this month too so please check the blog for information.


It's also our 11th birthday month which is why we're asking you to celebrate with us with your birthday designs. 

I used some small pieces of card from my snippets box ( I am getting through them, slowly) to make the balloons. All the patterns are The Lovely Studio and I've gone with the brightest colours I could find.

The balloon die is ( I think) from Amazon.

The letter dies are from Yvonnes Crafts

The sentiment stamp is by Flourishes.

I've added some flat back pearls for decoration.


Please check out the challenge blog for more fabulous inspiration and don't forget the DT call.


Thanks for popping in


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and love the snippet balloons-so many challenges are closing at the minute!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says "birthday" Like balloons! So glad we are back with LIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fab! I do like these balloons in pretty patterns. So good to have LIM back. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.