Saturday 26 February 2022

Less is More # 459

 Hello there


I'm back today with our new challenge from Less is More


This can incorporate images, ink etc. but the sentiment or any words must only contain 'Just one Word'

 And don't forget this is a one layer card,

 

  A nice easy challenge which I'm sure will give us a wide variety of designs. We can't wait to see what you come up with.


 I started by stamping the word then masking it before stamping the flower. There was a slight gap in the flower stems so I joined them using a fine liner pen.

I coloured the flowers with Spectrum Noir pens and that's it, nice and simple.

 

Flower stamp is Altenew, Pen sketched flowers

Word stamp is by Avery Elle.

 

Thanks for popping in, please check out the inspiration from the DT on the blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and flower stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lynne. I love that image and your coloring is lovely. Great choice of your word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.