Sunday 6 March 2022

Standing with Ukraine

 Hello there,

Just a quick post from me to share a card I made to show solidarity with Ukraine. 

I have a friend who'se dad came over from the Ukraine during the war and joined our air force. He was a lovely man and told me a little about his country and the hardships they'd endured over the years.



I started by making the circle borders with 3 different sized circle dies. I then made a mask, cut a circle in that and used it to stamp the sunflower into.

I used some decorative chalk in blue to sponge around the flower then coloured the flower itself with marker pens.

I then added the borders in Ukraines national colours of blue and yellow.


Hopefully this horrendous situation will soon be over.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and sunflower-it's very scary at the moment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.