Saturday 7 May 2022

Less is More # 464

 Hello there,

I'm here today to share my card for our latest challenge at Less is More

This time we have a theme which is to Use a Tag


 


Please pop along to the blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the team.

We look forward to seeing your creations.

For my tag I used a piece of card I smooshed in Distress Inks a long time ago. So long ago I've forotten which colours I used.
I almost always give my smooshed scraps a quick spray with shimmer spray to give it a little extra shine.
I cut the tag with a die from Memory Box and used my hole punch for top to thread some bakers twine into.
The leaves have been stamped and embossed in gold EP and cut with the matching dies from a magazine freebie by Crafters Companian from another scrap of smooshed card.
I placed them at angles along the edge of the tag.
The sentiment, by Sugar Pea designs is stamped and embossed in gold EP along the edge of the tag.
The splatters are from a stamp set I bought from Ebay stamped in Fired Brick DI


Thanks for visiting my blog

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the embossed leaves- a splatter stamp sounds perfect as when I try the splatters go everywhere except the card!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Lynne! I love the beautiful leaves along the edge of the tag. It makes it so eye-catching!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the splatters and the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love your gold embossing, and a splatter stamp sounds amazing. I definitely need that. My attempts with a brush end up covering anything in the immediate vicinity - including the dog!
    Carry on reading too :o) My recent kindle was a swap from a 'Fire' to a Paperwhite - less bells and whistles, but brilliant for reading outside in sunlight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.