Saturday 21 May 2022

Less is More # 465 Rainbow

 Hello there,

It's time for our new challenge at Less is More and it's colour challenge fortnight.


This could be anything as long as you use the colours of the rainbow Don't forget to keep it CAS with lots of clean space. I'm really looking forward to your creations this time, they'll be super colourful.



For my card I used these candle dies from Sugar Pea Designs. Cut from snippets from my scrap box(es) in the relevant colours and run through different embossing folders for some texture.

I added a tiny bit of yellow glitter to the flames.

The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Birthday set.

 

Please check out the main LIM blog for some great inspiration from the team. There might even be one or two extra cards in there.

 

Thanks for popping in



6 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Lynne! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on our rainbow theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Lynne and love the embossed rainbow coloured candles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful rainbow candles Lynne ! Super card for the Challenge ..... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your rainbow candles Lynne!! All the little details on each one really make them a stand out!! Such a fun happy card! Have a good day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonderful row of candles. I love the added texture. Fab card for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.