Sunday 27 November 2022

70th Birthday card

 


Hello there,

My sister in law has her 70th birthday coming up very soon. I'm not sure she's too happy with the size of the number so I made her a card that I hope she finds amusing.



I'm sure she'll get her own back when it's my turn hee hee.

I used Papermill Direct baby pink pearescent card for the base and the toppers. PMD dark grey card embossed with an old embossing folder (not sure who by)

Memory Box butterfly and numbers 

The wording I did on the printer. Because the card is pearlescent the ink stays wet long enough to sprinkle EP onto. Just remember to use an anti static cloth first and a paler colour than your EP for your font.


Thanks for popping in

2 comments:

  1. She cannot object to this gorgeous card Lynne, I love the pearlescent card colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynne and love the colour combination
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.