Saturday 5 November 2022

Less is More # 477

 Hello there,


We have a fabulous new challenge today at Less is More





Select two or more colours from the colour wheel.



I've been playing with the Brushos again. I wanted something blue and orange as that is a colour combination that I love and you're never quite sure what you're going to get with Brushos, or is that just me? Hee hee.

My first atempt was a bit pale and wishy washy but this one I was really pleased with. It reminded me of sunset reflecting on clouds so that's why I cut the birds from black card.

The sentiment is Avery Elle stamped in Versamark black on a banner cut from a Catherine Pooler die.


We're really looking forward to your creations, please check out the main blog for some gorgeous inspiration from the other teamies


6 comments:

  1. I am also a big fan of blue and orange colour combos. Love this CAS card. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Brusho background is absolutely gorgeous, Lynne. The birds on a branch silhouette is so perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and Brushos background love the die-cut silhouette birds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I really, really lie this gorgeous card Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of your Brusho background Lynne. It certainly does have the look of a sunset and perfect for the silhouette birds. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.