Saturday 1 April 2023

Less is More #480

 Hey Limettes,

It's time for our latest challenge at Less is More

 

 I have two cards to share with you this time,



My first card is a reminder that we all need to relax and unwind sometimes especially in these uncertain times.

I used Pink Fresh Studio's Ocean Breeze ink to sponge a piece of card.

The grass stamp is one I bought from a craft fair years ago and never had a brand name. I stamped it with VersaMark black ink.

The sentiment is PC generated.


My second card is a design I've used before but I've played around with it a bit.



I used the Pink Fresh Studio ink again to stamp some textured stamps from Papertrey Ink, before cutting them out with triangle dies.

I placed the triangles at different angles making sure the leaf die fit correctly.

I used the Memory Box leaf die and some black glitter card.

No sentiment yet because I'm not sure when and who will get it

I think the last time I used this design but using circles instead of triangles, was for a LIM challenge and I won a GD place.


Please check out the blogs of the other teamies for some great inspiration.


Thanks for popping in

3 comments:

  1. Two fantastic CAS creations both beautifully coloured and designed.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. two beautiful cards Lynne, can decide which one I like the best...gorgeous!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Lynne. Love them both but the design on the second is so clever! !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.