Saturday 15 April 2023

Less is More #481 Anything goes

 Hello there,

 We're back with another wonderful challenge for you at Less is More,




It can sometimes be a bit of a risk giving me an open brief like "anything goes but keep it CAS"

I hope I haven't got too carried away.


I think I've managed to leave enough 'Clean Space'

I started with an A4 sheet of mid grey card from Papermill Direct, cut to 15cm square.

I then cut another smaller square with quite a good size border around.

I then used the blank cutting die from Alexandre Renke Arabian Motif die set to cut the shape in the centre of the smaller square.

I used a scrap of dark purple card for the back of the small square.

I used some double sided adhesive sheet on the back of some more grey card and cut out 4 of the top die, stacking them to give it some depth.

Before placing the stack in place I used some gold cord to tie a purple pom pom onto the centre of the motif.

The sentiment is from Sugar Pea designs, stamped in clear ink and embossed in gold EP.


Don't forget to check out the othe DT posts for some fabulous inspiration

Thanks for popping in

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the die-cut shape and pop of colour
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free reign for me makes it all the more difficult to decide.~You did a fantastic job.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS Lynne, love the purple and matching pom pom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Such a small die cut but it certainly makes a huge impact. Well done. I love it. I often find it soo difficult with CAS and seems to over do things. :) A great inspiration, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.