Monday 17 February 2020

One card, two looks, two challnges.

Hello there,

I'm popping in with a card I've made for two challenges today. It's sort of a card with two faces. You'll understand better when you see the pics, one is kept quite plain while the second is jazzed up just a tiny bit.

I'm entering this into,



Simply Less is More which is to use a little bit more than the tiny image we used last time while still keeping it clean & simple.

Also for,


Time Out We can use the whole phrase on our cards or just some of the words.

Here is my first entry for Less is More


Keeping it clean with a Stencil from Alexandra Renke using home made texture paste.
After removing the stencil I smothered the image in Gold embossing power and left it to dry for few hours.
Once dry I heat embossed it and stamped and embossed my sentiment.
Lots of clean space although not white. I thought the gold would look fabulous on this gorgeous teal card and I am pleased with the result.

After photographing the first card I added some sequins for the Time Out challenge.



A close up of the sentiment.

I've used the words Birthday and Party with this stamp from Wplus9
The sequins I added to represent confetti and also because I love sparkly things.

Thanks for popping in X





5 comments:

  1. I just love this Lynne-the card base colour is one of my fav and combined with gold, I always think it is so regal! I adore the texture and adding the sequins an inspired idea for the confetti. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lynne love the gold embossing and never thought of adding EP onto texture paste looks brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! Absolutely gorgeous, Lynne ! Love the beautiful combo of this blue card base and the gold embossing. So elegant. Even with the sequins I think it is still CAS. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Lynne. I love the gold on teal - so striking! Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.