Sunday 2 February 2020

Happy 9th Birthday Less is More

Hi there,

Yes, this week it's 9 years since the very first Simply Less is More challenge.
I joined in then and, although I had a bit of gap a couple of years ago, I'm still looking forward to our now fortnightly challenges.

This time the theme is

so a small image and very little else.

This is what I came up with,

 I struggled to find a stamp small enough but came across this very old stamp set from Elusive Images.

Stamped in Versafine black and embossed in clear EP.
The sentiment is from a small set by Flourishes.
The close up shows my rubbish attempt at water colouring with DI. It looks a bit better in real life.

And get this,  even though it's not one layer week this is a one layer card...go me lol.

So, seeing as it's 9 years since the start of this challenge blog I've had a scroll through past entries and found my first less is more card.

Funnily enough this one also has a stamped image from Elusive Images and a sentiment from the same Flourishes set.

I'm also entering this card into the Perfectly CaS challenge which is a one layer card.


Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. Wow...your heart is just stunning. I love your the pink and black together. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW both fabulous CAS cards love the beautiful Dragonfly and your watercoloured heart-never tried watercolouring with DI
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your great CAS dragonfly card. Your watercolouring of the dragonfly looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dragonfly is perfect for our challenge, the gloss of the embossing adds that little something and I love the two font sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, and for sticking with us for all these years. How great that you found your first LIM entry too! Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, got my other hat on now...and thanks for playing along at Perfectly CAS too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.