Tuesday 26 May 2020

20th Wedding Anniversary

Hi there,

It's my eldest daughter Cheryl and her husband Darren's 20th wedding anniversary tomorrow (wednesday).


I woke up with this design on my mind one day last week so just ran with it. I really wish it was that easy all the time.
Started by making a circle mask from a piece of scrap copy paper and stamped the script lightly to give it a slightly distressed look, then embossed in gold EP.
I sponged some TH berry red distress ink onto a piece of white card leaving enough space to fit the flower die so the heads were coloured but the stems stayed white and die cut them.
The heart is diecut from an off cut of red pearl card and I've used a small circle die to slot the flower stems into.
I used another tiny piece of red pearl card for the sentiment and numbers.

I'm really pleased with this one and how easy it all went together.


Script stamp- Indigo Blu
Heart die- Sizzix
Circle die- Spellbinders
Flowers- Amazon
Numbers die -Yvonnes Crafts
Sentiment- Flourishes

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lynne! Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Anniversary card Lynne, it was our daughter's 10th last week too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous anniversary card and beautiful design
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.