Saturday 9 May 2020

Less is More #419

Hi there

It's Saturday (I think) and that means time for a brand new challenge at Less is More and this time it's a colour challenge.






These are not colours I would normally put together but after a bit of thought this is what I came up with.
I tried cream on white aswell as white on cream but decided I was happier with white on cream.
I began by randomly stamping some distressed dots from Paper Smooches Kissables 1 set embossed in white EP.
The square frames are from Amazon as is the bird which is part of a Christmas die set.
The branch is Memory Box.
I couldn't find a sentiment stamp to go with this so did one on the computer.

Please visit the other team members blogs for some fabulous inspiration

Thanks for popping in x










7 comments:

  1. A difficult colour mix Lynn but this looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white stands out beautifully on the cream. I just love those white dots on the card base, and those die cuts looks gorgeous on top of them. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynne and love the embossed stamped dots in the background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful CAS take on this (challenging) combo, Lynne! So delicate and elegant. Beautiful touch with the tiny white dots behind! Have a fabulous weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this colour combo tricky as well. I love the different dies you chose here and the linen base looks lovely with those white elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sensational card Lynn! The white dots add so much depth and interest. Love those tiny frames with the bird and branch intertwined between them. A tough colour combo nut you absolutely nailed it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and beautifully CAS ... it seems that many of us struggled initially with the colour combination!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.