Saturday 18 July 2020

Less is More 424 Christmas in July


Hello there,

Time for our latest challenge at Less is More and this time it's the dreaded One Layer Challenge and the theme is,


As if this year hasn't been strange enough lol.

I've stuck with a basic, quick and easy card to share with you,

I stamped my Judikins Snowman in Memento ink and used a post it note to make a mask and
 sponged some pale blue decorative chalk around him.
I drew a wavy line with a fine tip pen to ground him before colouring his hat, scarfe and nose with Promarkers. I also added some pale blue to the line and around some of his body to show some shading.
Finished off with a sentiment from Winnie and Walter

I think most of us begin our Christmas cards about now or even earlier so I hope we give you some inspiration to get you into the mood. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for popping in x

6 comments:

  1. A delightful card Lynne! That is such an adorable snowman and your subtle addition of the blue chalk around him is so pretty. It's a fab card for batch making too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Lynne one layer too!Love the snowman and blue shading
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card, Lynne! I can feel a chill and a breeze just looking at this snowman with that lovely touch of blue chalk and his scarf flying behind him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Love this snowman and that you gave him that subtle background. Your hand drawn line was perfect to ground him. Love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on! I love this snowman, he’s such a fun character. The background works so well.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowmen are perfect for white one layer cards, and the subtle blue shading and the grounding line make this complete. Great card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.