Wednesday 11 November 2020

CAS Christmas November

 Hello there,

I'm popping in with my entry for the last challenge of the year at CAS Christmas.

 


 I know it says 2021 on the pic, I think someone can't wait to see the back of this year lol.


I love using non traditional colours on Christmas cards so this challenge was a no brainer for me. Deciding which colours to use was a different story. The only colour I didn't want to use was yellow because no one likes yellow snow do they?



Unfortunately I couldn't get a decent photo due to the miserable weather but I hope you can see enough detail.


This is a close up of the bottom snowflake which I threaded through the main die cut with some silver thread so it moves freely.

It was quite fiddley to do and had to be stuck down with double sided tape at the back and held tighter with a foam pad but I got the result I wanted.The other snowflakes are glued on and it's finished off with scattering of sequins.

So...the last challenge of 2020 which just leaves me to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year.


Dies, Alexandre Renke, Elizabeth Crafts

pearlised card, Crafters Companion


 Thanks for popping in


5 comments:

  1. It looks like we were eager to bid farewell to 2020! 😂 I didn’t even notice that about the challenge badge, so nice catch.
    Beautiful slimline card. The mauve colour is so pretty and fun for snowflakes. Great CAS design, too. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice the challenge badge either! Maybe over at CAS we're all just wishing it was 2021?
    Great card Lynne - a really pretty colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with these non-traditional colors on a slimline card base. Love how you attached the bottom snowflake. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in the purple and white - how creative to hang the snowflake on the sentiment! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was sure I had already commented on this beautiful CAS card already?I love the colour and little hanging snowflake
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.