Thursday 26 November 2020

December Birthdays

 Hello there,

We've just been put into Tier 3 here in Hull which is the highest level of restrictions in England. To be honest it wont have a noticable effect on me because I don't go out much anyway. As long as it reduces the level of infection in our area that's fine by me, it gives me even more time to make cards. 

December is a busy month for birthdays in our family starting with sister in law Shirley on the 2nd. She doesn't read my blog so I know I'm safe to share.



I used a stencil from Amazon for this. I wasn't sure how it would manage with texture paste but it's quite a thick (compared to some) stencil and worked beautifully.

I coated the texture paste in Glamour Dust whilst still wet and left it to dry.

The butterfly was cut from a Memory Box die and 8 layers of pale blue vellum. I added some pearl makers too.

The sentiment is from the Simple Sentiments set by Avery Elle.


A close up of the Butterfly and the sparkle from the Glaour Dust.


Thanks for popping in x


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Lynne.
    Tier 3 for us too and like you doubt if I will notice any difference. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes tier 3!!!Beautiful card and vellum butterfly love the textured stencilling too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.