Saturday 7 November 2020

Less is More # 432

 Hello there,


It's Saturday once again and time for a new challenge at Less is More 

and this time it's a colour challenge.

 

As it's getting nearer to 'that' time of year these colours are perfect for making some last minute Chritmas cards although they're also useful for any other occasion.

I couldn't decide which of the two to choose so I did one of each,


A nice simple card to start.

I smooshed a scrap of card ( I keep all my offcuts for things like this) in Broken China and Tumbled Glass DI before cutting it out with a deckled edge rectangle die from Caroles Crafts
 I mounted the panel with foam pads and added the trees cut with a die from Amazon in silver mirri card.

The sentiment is from Mamma Elephant stamped onto a long strip of card which fits right across the card front.



For my next card I used a scrap of patterned paper in neutral colours cut with a square die (Spellbinders)

I made the frame from a piece of gold mirri card and two square dies, one slightly smaller than the other to give a thinner frame ( Die-namics & Spellbinders)

The Poinsettia die is from Amazon, cut from dark red card and finished with the stamen from a flower that had seen better days.

Sentiment stamp from Avery Elle


Please check out the DT blogs  and other entrants for some fabulous inspiration, I can't wait to see your creations.


Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS DT inspirational makes today

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful CAS cards Lynne -I keep all my offcuts too then forget about them!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, Lynne. I just love the design of both. I am going to have to CASE these. Love the mirror gold and silver and the placement of your tree and poinsettia die cuts and also your sentiment banners. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two simply stunning cards .. I love, love the blue and silver one it is so stylish.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, Lynne ! I especially love your blue one with these gorgeous trees. Love their shapes. Fabulous take !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.