Saturday 23 January 2021

Less is More # 435 In a Row

 Hello there,

It's recipe time at Less is More 

and a nice easy one . 

Now it's time to look forward to no more social distancing. Let's get things together in a row


I needed a card that I could use for a man without being obviously masculine and this design fit the bill.


I used a DL card for a change so I could spread the leaves.

I have lots of scraps of card that I smooshed ages ago and luckily I found enough in different shades of green to do what I needed.

The leaf die came with a set from Amazon

Sentiment is by Avery Elle, stamped in clear ink and heay embossed with white EP on a scrap of black card.

Please check out the Less is More blog for more inspiration and join in with us. We'd love to see your creations.


Thanks for popping in x

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card. Love the shades of green all in a row. a fab CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card love the shades of green leaves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card Lynne! It's perfect for any gender so a good one to have in your stash for those difficult-to-make-for masculine people. The ombre inking of those leaves is wonderful and the layout suits the DL card so well too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a peaceful card Lynne! Love the shades of green and I always love a leaf motif as well. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful ! These gradient green leaves on the white card stock are so striking ! LOVE your perfect CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.