Saturday 1 May 2021

Less is More #442

 Hello there,


Another Saturday has swooshed around and it's time for a new challenge at Less is More.

It's theme time and the theme for this challenge is,

 


 Think of all the wonderful life there is under the sea's across the world, colourful fish, huge mammals and beautiful plants. Maybe even the odd mermaid or two.



I've gone quite colourful with my card, no change there then.


I started with a watercolour splash which is a digi stamp from LOTV.

I used just a small part of it on my main panel and a tiny bit more on my circle.

The seahorse, plant,shell and starfish are cut from previously smooshed card and cut with dies from Amazon.

The  grass, Jelly fish and sentiment are from Hero Arts stamps and matching dies. I've heat embossed the grass with WOW EP.

I finished it off with a smattering of sea blue sequins.


I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations. Please check out the blog for some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.


Thanks for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. I love your wonderful collage of sea creatures. Love that you added that stitched circle to your design, and I love the sentiment you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job with your card Lynne! I love all the layers too . I have opted for digital ones again lol ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynne and love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card Lynne love the little colourful stamps and dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.