Saturday 13 November 2021

Less is More # 456 Silhouette

 Hello there,

We have a lovely challenge for you this time at Less is More this time,




My card just came together, more by accident than design if I'm honest. I knew what I wanted to do, I just wasn't sure if it would come off as I'm not an artist by any stretch. However I'm rather pleased with it now.

I started with a scrap piece of card slightly larger than the aperture. I then made a mask with a circle nestie die and a post it note for the moon before I began sponging with Sqeezed Lemon DI then a little Mustard Seed, finishing off along the top edge with Spiced Marmalade. I then used the edge of the sponge to add some 'sun kissed clouds'.

I used stamps ( Branches by Inkadinkado) inked with Black Versa mark.

No sentiment because I think it will make a good male birthday card. I'm just not sure who for yet.


Please pop over to the blog for some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.

5 comments:

  1. What a fab scene you have conjured up - cracking job

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fabulous CAS card Lynne and love the beautiful scene you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! And absolutely perfect without a sentiment. I'd put that on the inside. Thanks for sharing this beauty! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lynne. You and I were on the same wavelength!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne your little scene is just stunning! That sky is fabulous and a great way to showcase your silhouette. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.