Saturday 30 October 2021

Less is More # 455 Winter Whites

 Hello there,


Because there are 5 Saturdays in October this year, we have a lucky dip for you. This time it's Winter Whites and a great opportunity to catch up on those last minute Christmas cards maybe.

Just remember to only use white and keep it CaS.


Aperture cards were always my go to design at one time and then I began other techniques and design elements but for this card an aperture seemed the only way to go.

I used a Spellbinders Circle Nestie to cut out the aperture from a panel of white card.

I use an A4 sheet of card to make a 15cm x 15cm card and keep the piece I cut off the bottom. I use these for alsorts of things. They make great gift tags or smaller panels for inking or embossing. Or, in this case for cutting out the Holly die cut from Alexandra Renke.

I've simply used some white glitter on the outer edges of the Holly leaves and used some white pearlmaker for the berries.

The sentiment is from Avery Elle and is perfect I think for a WoW card

 


 


Thank you for popping in


4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.