Saturday 27 November 2021

Less is More #457 Photo Inspiration

 Hello there,

Another Saturday has dawned and that means another challenge for you at Less Is More.

This is our last challenge of  2021 and it's a lovely one,


 Lots on here to get your creative juices flowing from the Scandi design, the colours and the Christmas sparkle.


Quite a simple design from me for this one.

I used the parcels for my inspiration along with some of the colours.

The Bakers Twine I've had for ages and rarely use it these days.

The Branch die is one of a pair by Joanna Sheen.

The tag die is from a set that I bought online but have no idea who produced it.

The gift tag is the smallest in a set from Memory Box.

Sentiment is by Avery Elle.


We really look forward to seeing you all again next year. Have a very Merry Christmas and a really Happy New Year from all of us here on the DT.


Thank you for popping in..

2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the little presant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tiny tag and you wonderful interpretation of the photo. You and I were thinking alike - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.