Saturday 4 June 2022

LIM # 466 Masculine

 Hello there,

We have a fab new challenge over at Less is More , one for the men in your lives.



This challenge is very handy for us in the UK particularly as it's Fathers Day on the 19th June. 

With this in mind I chose this super digi stamp from Justinklined (sadly no longer trading) for my card.


Now I know that ladies garden too but those wellies scream bloke to me so this is the card I'm giving to my dad this year.

Although he is 90 now he still likes to potter a bit in the garden as long as it doesn't involve too much bending and no kneeling ha ha

The image is coloured with a mix of marker pens.

The sentiment is PC generated.


We can't wait to see your creations, please pop over to the Less is More blog for some fabulous inspiration from the team.


Thanks for popping in


4 comments:

  1. Perfect Fathers Day card Lynne and yes the wellies are definitely mens -love the L and R on them lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, and I am sure your dad will too. Love the design and your coloring is wonderful. Funny thing is that if he were standing in those boots, the L and R would be opposite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your dad will love your card! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun wellies card! Yes, I know plenty of men who garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.