Saturday 18 June 2022

Less is More # 467

 


Hi there LIMettes,

It's time for the latest challenge at Less is More. It's one layer time again and we want to see just one image on your card, although you can also use a sentiment.

Don't forget one layer means no extra layers or die cuts and lots of clean space.

Please check out the blogs of the DT for some fabulous inspiration and we really look forward to seeing your creations.



I had a good rummage through my stamps for this challenge and found this gorgeous camper van I'd almost forgotten about. I spent a long journey and one night in one once way back when I was about 17. It was the most uncomfortable trip ever but the memory is fond.

Anyway, enough about me.

I stamped and embossed the image in versamark ink and clear EP before colouring with marker pens. 

I hand wrote the license plate with a fine liner pen just for fun. I'm not sure of the makers name for this stamp, I think I might have bought it from Hobbycraft a very long time ago.

As an afterthought I made a mask and sponged some pale yellow ink around the outside of the image.

The sentiment is computer generated.


My second card was really quick and easy.

I stamped this cute little snowperson from Penny Black in Memento black ink.

Coloured with marker pens and finished with little sentiment.


Thanks for popping in and don't forget to check out the inspiration from the rest of the team.



2 comments:

  1. Both fabulous one layer cards love the hippy van and happy snowman
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lynne. I love the fun little combi (what we call them in Australia). Makes me think of the happy hippies vibe. Such fun when a stamp/ car brings back memories. Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.