Friday 24 June 2022

Ink sponged birthday card

 Hello there,


I'm popping with a card I made for my friend and neighbour Vera's birthday.

I've sponged inks onto cards in the past but have it difficult to blend well using the round, flat sponges so decided to try blending brushes. I bought some cheap ones online to try and they're wonderful, so much easier. They're easy to clean afterwards too.

This is what I made,

I used Versacolor Marigold, Orange and Pink.

Once dry I used an embossing folder  (I bought online and has no name )

I stamped the sentiment from Sugar Pea designs in clear ink onto some Vellum and embossed it in white EP.

Once the panel was attached to the card base I finished off with some yellow sequins and yellow & orange flat back pearls.

I'm really pleased with this one so expect some more sponged designs in the near future lol.


Thanks for popping in


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the deep embossing and blended colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty shades on this lovely embossed card Lynne! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.