Thursday 13 July 2023

Birthday Card

 Hello there,

I'm popping in today to share a card I made for my amazing mum in law who was 98 last Saturday. The care home she lives in had a summer fayre on the same day so it was made into a bit of a party for her. 



I used part of an Alexandra Renke stencil and some Nuvo embellishing mousse in pale green for the background.

The butterflies are made with a Memory Box die and 3 colours of tissue paper. I folded the tissue paper so ther were 4 layers and cut two of each colour making each one 8 layers thick. After sticking each layer together I fanned out the wings to look as if they're in flight.



The sentiment is PC generated.


Thanks for popping in

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your MiL, what a great age. I love your card, the fact you used tissue paper is fabulous for the butterflies, a great idea. Beautiful stencilling too, making this card Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.