Saturday 22 July 2023

Less is More # 488


 Hello there,

It's time for another great challenge at Less is More and this time the theme is Under the Sea.


We are really looking forward to seeing your creations.


Apologies for the rotten photograph, I just couldn't find a place with good light.

I began this card by rummaging about once again in my inky bit box. I had been playing around with some alcohol inks and this was the result, it reminded me of water.

I cut a rectangle of the paper with a die and then made a frame for it using 2 dies.

The sea horse and shell are unbranded and cut from snippets of smooshed card.

I used the circles die and white card to represent bubbles and placed them behind the frame.

I finished off with a scattering of Mother of Pearl sequins.

The sentiment is by Avery Elle stamped in Versamark Onyx


Please pop over to the blog and check out the DT inspiration.


Thanks for popping in


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I have that die, never thought of it as bubbles? Your card is beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and I just love how you did the bubbles very clever.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.