Saturday 8 July 2023

Less is More # 487

 

Hello there,

We have a lovely new challenge for you at Less is More this fortnight. It's Alphabet time and we are using the letter B for Beach.


I made a very quick and simple card for my post,

I started with a 5cmx 5cm card base. I made a mask by using a circle die to make an aperture. I used a post it note across the middle of the circle and used Versa colour, sand beige ink for the beach. I then reversed the post it note and used sky blue for sea/sky.

I used a stamp by Inkadinkado and Versamark black ink

The word die is by Penny Black and I used a snippet of cream card.


Please check out the blog and enjoy the inspiration from the rest of the DT.


4 comments:

  1. Your make is just lovely. As soon as I saw the theme today I dashed off and made my entry, it was only on uploading it that I realised I used the same stamp set you did, how differently they turned out?!
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card love the beach sign
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Lynn, beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and such a beautiful beach scene you have created.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.