Sunday 12 January 2020

CAS Christmas card

Hi there,

Welcome to my new followers and thank you for following my little blog.

So, I got myself into such a tizzy last Christmas with my cards. I didn't have a lot of time and had very little mojo. I promised myself I would make an early start this year and thought what better way to get going and find inspiration than to find a Christmas card challenge blog.
I know there lots of them about and I'll check some more out later but for now I've decided on
Cas Christmas Card Challenge Blog. Which is right up my street. Why didn't I think about this before?
This months challenge is to use a tag.

I'm also entering this as my second entry into  A Place to Start which is Anything goes with an optional twist of CAS



I started with the tag, cut from a snippet of card with a tag die from Amason and embossed with a Holly EF from The Works.
The fir branch is cut with another die from The Works.
Mistletoe is cut from sage green glitter card using a die from Sweet Dixie
The berry branch cut from red glitter card is by Simply Graphic
Sentiment stamp is Winnie & Walter
Gems and bow from stash.


Thanks for popping in x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS Christmas card Lynne love the embossed tag and dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little tag has a big impact, Lynne! I love the embossed tag with the pretty greenery! Wow! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your greenery looks so pretty attached to the tag and love the subtle embossing. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture on your tag. The branch, berries and mistletoe dies are perfect. And the bow really tops it off with a pop. Thanks for playing along with us at A Place to Start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful, perfectly CAS and perfectly Christmassy.
    Jane
    Guest Designer at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely CAS design! Very understated and very elegant. Thanks for accepting the challenge this month at A Place To Start. We look forward to seeing more of your work this month!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Rising Star At A Place To Start for the week of January 6th - 13th. Thanks for supporting our challenge! Please stop by and grab your badge!

    The Resident Designers of A Place to Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card Lynne! I love the way you've layered up that tag with wintery foliage and topped it with the velvet bow. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag and card, Lynne! Love the embossing and all that texture on the greenery. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.