Wednesday 15 January 2020

Man card

Hi there,

I don't make many cards for men, I find them quite difficult and mine often end up looking like one of the grand kids has made it. I had to bite the bullet last week and make one for my brother in law and, while I don't think I'll get any awards for it, I'm quite pleased with the end result.




A very simple design, the hardest part was getting the right shades of blue.

Papers are all offcuts from my stash so no names I'm afraid
 Stars are cut with Sizzix star dies from pearlized card and silver glitter card
Sentiment is PC generated


Thanks for popping in x


2 comments:

  1. It looks great Lynne! I also struggle with male cards ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynne and love all the stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very much appreciated.